Are you one of us?
We are looking for an outgoing and highly organized Operations Coordinator to assist with the management of daily business activities and administrative tasks.
Operations Coordinators handle a variety of tasks that ensure the smooth daily operations of a business. Their tasks typically include performing administrative duties, assisting with project management, and organizing events.
What will you do?
- Assist Managers in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities
- Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures
- Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations
- SIdentify problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes
What do we expext from you?
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in office management or an administrative role
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
What can you expect from us?
- Salary package in line with job responsibilities incl. incentives
- Professional trainings, Mobility
- Great atmosphere
- 30 days holidays per year of employment